April 5, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award

Alhamdulilah, tabarakAllah!

World of Umm has just received the Stylish Blogger Award from Aisha Al-Hajjar at Saudi Birth Story. JazakiAllah khair to Aisha!

With the award, I've been requested to do a few things:
1. Link back to the person who gave the award (check!)
2. Share seven things about myself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers to tell them about their awards

So, here are seven things about myself:
1. I accepted Islam at the age of 22.
2. Contrary to popular stereotypes of female converts, I was a Muslim long before I was married. Alhamdulilah. =)
3. I am passionate about being a mother.
4. I enjoy reading up on matters of Islam, parenting, nutrition, and holistic healing.
5. I enjoy baking sweets filled with fat, sugar, and other "good stuff".
6. I am a college graduate.
7. I love being in the sun.

I don't keep up with 15 other blogs, but inshaAllah I will pass the award on to the few I listed below:
1. My Halal Kitchen
2. The Well Read Muslim
3. Verbage
4. Aqabah Karate
5. Ummah Reads
6. Muslim Fathers

No comments:

Post a Comment